How do I . . .
Complete my “Corrective Thinking” course?
- Go to Advent-elearning.net and use the log in information you were given in court. If you have lost your login information you should call our office at (270) 360-3228.
Do court ordered Community Service?
- You may complete your community service in person at any nonprofit agency, including a church or school. Online performance of community service is not permitted. If you are unsure whether an agency is a nonprofit, please call us BEFORE you complete your hours. If you complete your hours at an agency that is not a nonprofit, you will not be given credit for your hours and will have to redo the hours. You must arrange a placement in advance and provide your supervisor a form to verify your completed hours. You will find the form to document your service hours here.
- Falsification of community service is considered contempt of court and a violation of your probation and you should expect to go to jail if you falsify hours. We do call and verify your hours so make sure that your supervisor’s contact information is legible.
- If you have tried and are unable to secure a location to do your hours, call our office at (270) 360-3228 for a placement list. It is your responsibility to turn your hours into the CAMS office prior to the due date. You may email your completed form to email@example.com. There is a dropbox at the North entrance of our office for afterhours drop-offs.
Get treatment for a drug or alcohol problem?
- Please contact our office at (270) 360-3228 so that we may put you in touch with resources to provide help.
Complete my probation requirements if I am Covid positive or have been ordered to quarantine?
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19 or been ordered by the Health Department to quarantine and have a deadline during your recovery or quarantine period, call our office as soon as you find out to provide written proof. DO NOT COME TO OUR OFFICE. Be aware that drug screens as well as other probation requirements are still required during the Covid-19 state of emergency and that agencies have health protocols in place so that you may still complete your court ordered requirements. Covid-19 is NOT an excuse for not appearing for a drug screen, a court appearance or for not completing a condition of your probation.
Pay my monitoring fees or restitution?
- You may pay online by credit or debit card at Advent-elearning.net.
- You may pay by mail using a credit card or money order mailed to Advent at Adventfs P.O. Box 6333 Elizabethtown, Ky 42702. Mailing payments to the CAMS office will delay your payment and could cause you to miss a deadline. Cash and Checks are not accepted.
Reschedule a court ordered class or other obligation?
- Call CAMS at (270)360-3228
Get back in compliance if I have missed a deadline or a court date?
- Call CAMS at (270)360-3228 immediately. The sooner you call, the more help we will be able to provide.
- You may also want to call your attorney.
Find out about a traffic diversion class or insurance monitoring?
- Call (270)765-6726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Set up an ignition interlock device?
- Call the local office for the Department of Transportation at 270-740-5071.