The Information Technology Staff provides guidance, review and oversight to development and implementation within Hardin County Government’s IT systems, voice communications, and infrastructure.
150 North Provident Way, Suite B104
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Director of Information Technology
Help Desk Technician
How do I get to my email without being at my workstation?
- Visit the web portal for email also known as Outlook Web Access 2016 (https://mail.hcky.org)
- User name is first initial and last name (default), unless you were given alternative credentials by IT Staff
- Password is the same as your workstation, unless you were given alternative credentials by IT Staff
How do I report a issue with my county issue computer, printer, or software?
- Submit a help desk ticket using one of the methods below.
- Click here to be taken help desk portal (hcky.org email only!)
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone 270.982.8597
- Remote Desktop support is provided on a case-by-case bases.
What is KnowBe4?
- Is the world’s largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform that helps manage the ongoing problem of social engineering.
- Click here if you need to complete any assigned training.
What is county’s anti-virus software?
- Comodo One – is the integrated platform for managed enterprises networks, which combines applications such as IT and Security Manager, Patch Management, Dome Shield, and more in a single, administrative console for prevention of Virus, Malware, Ransomware, and other attacks.
- CrowdStrike – entirely new cloud-based architecture. A comprehensive approach to endpoint protection. CrowdStrike’s Falcon is designed and built to overcome the limitations of legacy security solutions. The platform delivers the foundation for true next-generation endpoint protection.
- Sophos Endpoint – blocks malware and infections by identifying and preventing the handful of techniques and behaviors used in almost every exploit.
What is our firewall?
- We have a comprehensive firewall, gateway router, spam filter, and web filtering device to protect the data within the County’s IT infrastructure . These devices are in place to protect the Judge Executive Departments, Detention Center, Coroners, and Clerks Office’s.
Information Security Newsletter?