The Information Technology Staff provides guidance, review and oversight to development and implementation within Hardin County Government’s information technology and communications infrastructure. Responsibilities of the Hardin County IT Staff, technology guidance, training and support for all Hardin County departments.
150 North Provident Way, 3rd Floor
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Help Desk Technician
How do I get to my email without being at my workstation?
- Visit the web portal for email also known as Outlook Web Access 2016 (https://mail.hcky.org)
- User name is first initial and last name (default), unless you were given alternative credentials by IT Staff
- Password is the same as your workstation, unless you were given alternative credentials by IT Staff
How do I report a issue with my county issue technology equipment?
- Submit a help desk ticket using one of the methods below.
- Click here to be taken help desk portal (hcky.org email only!)
- By email email@example.com
- By phone 270.982.8597
- Remote Desktop support is provided on a case-by-case bases.
What is KnowBe4?
- Is the world’s largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform that helps manage the ongoing problem of social engineering.
- Click here if you need to complete any assigned training.
What is countys anti-virus software?
- Comodo One is the integrated platform for managed enterprises networks, which combines applications such as IT and Security Manager, Patch Management, Dome Shield, and more in a single, administrative console for prevention of Virus, Malware, Ransomware, and other attacks.
- Sophos Endpoint blocks malware and infections by identifying and preventing the handful of techniques and behaviors used in almost every exploit.
What is our firewall?
- We have a combination of firewall but, what most users will see is prompts from Untangle. This is the firewall and Spam filter for all web traffic for Judge Executive Departments, Detention Center, Coroner’s Office and all email accounts within the hcky.org domain.
Monthly Information Security Newsletter?