You are now leaving the official website of Hardin County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by the privacy or security policies within our website. Any posting to these social media pages may be subject to disclosure to third parties. Hardin County Fiscal Court reserves the right to address or remove any posts or comments at its discretion. Hardin County does not endorse any products advertised or opinions expressed on these pages.
Social Media post is subject to the following guidelines:
- As a public entity the county must abide by certain standards to serve all its constituents in a civil and unbiased manner.
- Prohibited the posting of content and/or comments not topically related to the site or blog article being commented upon
- Prohibited the posting of profane language or content
- Prohibited the posting of content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination based on race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected class status
- Prohibited the posting sexual content or links to sexual content
- Prohibited the posting solicitations of commerce
- Prohibited the posting of conduct or encouragement of illegal activity
- Prohibited the posting of information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public
- Prohibited the posting of content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party
The county reserves the right to deny access to the county’s social media sites for any individual who violates the county’s Social Media Policy, at any time and without prior notice.
Communication through agency-related social media is considered a public record under KRS 171.410(1) and will be managed under the terms of KRS 171.410 through 171.740 and 725 KAR Chapter 1.
Please click ‘Proceed’ to be sent to the external site, or Click ‘Cancel’ to go back.