The Information Technology Staff provides guidance, review, and oversight to development and implementation within Hardin County Government’s IT systems, voice communications, and infrastructure.
150 North Provident Way, Suite B104
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Director of Information Technology
Help Desk Technician
How do I get to my email without being at my workstation?
- Visit the web portal for email, also known as Outlook Web Access 2016
- User name is first initial and last name (default), unless you were given alternative credentials by IT Staff
- Password is the same as your workstation, unless you were given alternative credentials by IT Staff
How do I report a issue with my county-issued computer, printer, or software?
- Submit a help desk ticket using one of the methods below:
- Remote desktop support is also available on a case-by-case basis.
What is KnowBe4?
- It is the world’s largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, helping to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering.
- Click here to view assigned training
What is county’s anti-virus software?
- CrowdStrike – entirely new cloud-based architecture. A comprehensive approach to endpoint protection. CrowdStrike’s Falcon is designed and built to overcome the limitations of legacy security solutions. The platform delivers the foundation for true next-generation endpoint protection.
- Sophos Endpoint – blocks malware and infections by identifying and preventing the handful of techniques and behaviors used in almost every exploit.
What is our firewall?
- We have a comprehensive firewall, gateway router, spam filter, and web filtering device to protect the data within the County’s IT infrastructure . These devices are in place to protect the Judge Executive Departments, the Detention Center, Coroner’s and Clerk’s Offices.
Information Security Newsletter?